Vs > Pjatigorsk
Macon, Georgia vs Pjatigorsk Climate & Distance Between
Macon, Georgia vs Waipukurau, New Zealand
Macon, Georgia vs Roseburg, Or, Usa
Macon, Georgia vs Moosonee, Ontario, Canada
Macon, Georgia vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Pjatigorsk vs Minonk, Il, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs Minsk, Belarus
Pjatigorsk vs Abashiri, Japan
Pjatigorsk vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Palermo/ Point Raisi vs Maringa
Kopua vs Pickle Lake, On
Burundi vs Hull, England
Onahama vs Burlington, Vt
- The distance between Macon, Georgia, Usa and Pjatigorsk, Russia is approximately 9,916 km or 6,162 mi.
- To reach Macon, Georgia in this distance one would set out from Pjatigorsk bearing 317.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Macon, Georgia bearing 215.2° or SW .
- Macon, Georgia has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Pjatigorsk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Macon, Georgia is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Pjatigorsk is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 9.3 °C (16.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.7 °C (8.5°F) less in Macon, Georgia. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 581.1 mm (22.9 in) more which is equivalent to 581.1 l/m² (14.26 US gal/ft²) or 5,811,000 l/ha (621,234 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.3° higher in Macon, Georgia than in Pjatigorsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Macon, Georgia relative to Pjatigorsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pjatigorsk vs Macon, Georgia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Macon, Georgia vs Nome, Alaska, Usa
Macon, Georgia vs Olenek, Russia
Macon, Georgia vs Aracaju, Brazil
Macon, Georgia vs Timaru, New Zealand
Pjatigorsk vs M. Calamita, Italy
Pjatigorsk vs Winnsboro, Sc, Usa
Pjatigorsk vs San Luis, Argentina
Pjatigorsk vs Bitola, Macedonia
Mariehamn, Ă…land Islands vs Czestochowa
Zinder vs Altai
Onega vs Cagliari, Sardinia
Lambarn vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria
Macon, Georgia vs Pjatigorsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Macon, Georgia
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 127.5 kms (79.2 miles) NW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 83.3 kms (51.7 miles) W
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) SSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) NNE
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) ENE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 69.3 kms (43.1 miles) ENE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) E
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 98.9 kms (61.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Pjatigorsk