Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Macon, Georgia vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Macon, Georgia vs Porto De Moz, Brazil
Macon, Georgia vs Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Macon, Georgia vs Nagua, Dominican Republic
Macon, Georgia vs Jacksonville, Il, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Wagga, Australia
Cita/ Kadala vs Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Cita/ Kadala vs Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Bouake, Ivory Coast
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania vs Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Bayandelger
Ueno vs Sydney, New South Wales
Aklavik, Northwest Territories vs Altai
- The distance between Macon, Georgia, Usa and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 10,441 km or 6,488 mi.
- To reach Macon, Georgia in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 14.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Macon, Georgia bearing 169.5° or S .
- Macon, Georgia has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Macon, Georgia is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 20.6 °C (37.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.8 °C (42.8°F) less in Macon, Georgia. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 791.1 mm (31.1 in) more which is equivalent to 791.1 l/m² (19.42 US gal/ft²) or 7,911,000 l/ha (845,738 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.4° higher in Macon, Georgia than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Macon, Georgia relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Macon, Georgia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Macon, Georgia vs Suphan Buri, Thailand
Macon, Georgia vs Hyesan, South Korea
Macon, Georgia vs Hope, Bc, Canada
Macon, Georgia vs Sfax, Tunisia
Cita/ Kadala vs Smara, Western Sahara
Cita/ Kadala vs Louisville, Kentucky, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Mafraq, Jordan
Blantyre vs Hartington, Ne
Nord vs Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma
Chengdu vs Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il
Levin Maf vs Ulgii
Macon, Georgia vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Macon, Georgia
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 127.5 kms (79.2 miles) NW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 83.3 kms (51.7 miles) W
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) SSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) NNE
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) ENE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 69.3 kms (43.1 miles) ENE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) E
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 98.9 kms (61.5 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala