| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macon, Georgia in May is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 90.7mm (3.6in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 8 days.
- In May the heavens above Macon, Georgia are nice and sunny having on balance a considerable 9:30 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:26 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:49.
- There are approximately 4:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Macon, Georgia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Macon, Georgia, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Macon, Georgia:
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 127.5 kms (79.2 miles) NW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 83.3 kms (51.7 miles) W
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) SSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) NNE
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) ENE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 69.3 kms (43.1 miles) ENE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) E
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 98.9 kms (61.5 miles) SE