| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macon, Georgia in March is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly dry with rain now and again. Some 121.7mm (4.8in) of fluid is dropped across on average 11 days.
- The blue above Macon, Georgia is a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:11 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 4:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61% of daylight hours and cloudy 39% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Macon, Georgia March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Macon, Georgia, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Macon, Georgia:
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 127.5 kms (79.2 miles) NW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 83.3 kms (51.7 miles) W
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) SSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) NNE
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) ENE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 69.3 kms (43.1 miles) ENE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) E
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 98.9 kms (61.5 miles) SE