| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macon, Georgia in January is a little cool at 7.4 °C (45.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.2 °C (34.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Circa 115.8mm (4.6in) of H2O descends during on average 10 days.
- In January the skies in Macon, Georgia are fair having on balance a moderate 5:56 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:01 long and the longest day is 10:33 long with an average length of 10:14.
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Macon, Georgia January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Macon, Georgia, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Macon, Georgia:
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 127.5 kms (79.2 miles) NW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) WNW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 83.3 kms (51.7 miles) W
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 84.5 kms (52.5 miles) SSW
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) NNE
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) ENE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 69.3 kms (43.1 miles) ENE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) E
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) SSE
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 98.9 kms (61.5 miles) SE